HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadengodzilla9

Cadengodzilla9

Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions   Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@gojicritic5595
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions   Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 6:05 pm

I did... I'm sure that this is just a TROLL, because how can you be 57 and be in middle school? No forum is safe from them Evil or Very Mad I've dealt enough with those. THis person shouldn't scare anyone, it's very rude. I love horror movies too, but they aren't for everybody, and also you shouldn't post scary images unprompted, what if they are cursed without your knowledge? Like smiledog.jpeg pale
Back to top Go down
TheFreakyCreeper

TheFreakyCreeper

PostSubject: FREAKYCREEPER RESPONSE   Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 8:22 pm

I AM IN MIDDLE SCHOL BUT I WANTED TO MAKE MY ACCOUNT 666 YEARS OLD BUT THE SITE WOULD NOT LET ME SO MY AGE IS 57 INSTEAD BECASE I HAD TO USE A DIFFERENT YEAR.
I AM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL IN REAL LIFE BUT I KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT CREEPY THINGS SO I AM MUCH MORE MATURE THAN MANY PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL AND IN OTHER PLACES
- THE FREAKY CREEPER

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions   Did Any One See The Freaky Crreeper Message In Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1