HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+14
Slax
Cadengodzilla9
serenity sparkler.
YugiohIsAwesome
mizzmewz3
xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx
PARANORMAL_STU12
user25374926
happychristmas2006
_wolfXbane_
dolphinzdream
missheadintheclouds
Gandalffan01
xxDarknessAngelxx
18 posters
AuthorMessage
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 10:40 pm

hello...hello i am angel...your admin of darkness...i run this forum...i wanted to create this forum because i kept getting banned from other forums because i get too offtopic and i have too much fun...something those admins arent very much fond of (they arent fond of self promotion) this forum is for where you can talk about WHATEVER YOU LIKE AND SUCH...WE WILL HAVE FUN...heh...now to get to know me....

i am sixteen years old i am goth and i am also an angel of darkness thats why my name is angel...i like scary dark things...anime...creep things...video games...manga....all that stuff....

i kinda look like this

INTRODUCTION 2839187815_ce80bf9727_n

by the way second in command my partner of darkness is my pet hamster her name is lady (i named her after lady from devil may cry 3)

INTRODUCTION 4182027735_727073a48e_z

Gandalffan01, user25374926, molly010100, PARANORMAL_STU12 and mizzmewz3 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 12:20 am

Greetings and good tidings young travelers of the internet.... i am gandalffan01 and i am a great connusioure of wizards, mages/warlocks/etc and the like, and lf course the great grey/white powerful wizard Gandalf....Like a Star @ heaven

I am a 17 years old guy andI look something like this
INTRODUCTION Unname10
INTRODUCTION Unname11
coolest Gandalf quote ^
my familiar as well.....
INTRODUCTION Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 12:32 am

INTRODUCTION 4182027735_727073a48e_z

Your companion is quite becoming!

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 12:52 am

thank u gandalf your familar..is superawesome
INTRODUCTION 41txE42ZVfL._UC256,256_CACC,256,256_

Gandalffan01 likes this post

Back to top Go down
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

Location : in a hole in the ground, Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:19 pm

Hello today I am a girl I am in middle school but only on one more year, I am a 'bookworm' and I have a 'dreamers soul', Good to meet you cheers OK

People online usuaLLY call me Miss Head, or Clouds, Or other things like that, Smile

Back to top Go down
dolphinzdream

dolphinzdream

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:31 pm

hi guys!!!! im dolphin X3 i havent been on a forum before except my brother lets me on his sometimes but he says im too young for his forum so i got kicked off which is STUPID because im 14 YEARS OLD!! so yeah, ask me any time and i can show you wonderful things in the ocean like DOLPHINS Very Happy they're my favorite can you tell >w< okk bye!!!
flower
wait i cant post pictures for a week ok just pretend my image of a dolphin and a rainbow are  here

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:38 pm

welcome to my forum...thank you all for coming....heh...what wonderful pictures and intros you provide....i hope you enjoy your stay heh...welcome to heaven......
INTRODUCTION 3599682622_8f925aa4bd
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:59 pm

(appears from fog) (opens door quietly) silent (hoody is covering my face(eyes glow red)(sighs)
Hi... I am _wolfxbane_.. (i take my hood down) my friends call me wolfy.....  i look like my pfp irl but i have wolf ears and a wolf tail and my eyes change color with my mood.  im really quiiet and i can run really fast. basicaly im a nice guy but dont get on my bad side because im really strong and i have powers from my curse.... i dont bite.....much Twisted Evil . (puts my hood back up and runs off reallllyyyy fast) (leaves a trail of smokebehind)

What a Face
I dont how to deleta that ignore it plz

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:02 pm

WOW.....WOLFY.....YOUR INTRO...IS SO...COOL...I LOVE YOUR WINGS...AND YOUR EARS...AND YOUR TAIL....THAT IS AWESOME...........HEH.....WELOCME......REALLY AWESOME INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 4P5ulz

_wolfXbane_ likes this post

Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:05 pm

my name is holly clause i am 16 years old and i am the spirit of christmas i lived in nevada and i'm on the nice list i know the big guy in charge (santa clause the god of christmas) he is my (father) and let me just say i'm so happy to spread christmas joy and hopefully we'll all be on the nice list but maybe not some of you just saying Basketball confused confused confused

Back to top Go down
user25374926

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 1:23 am

Hi What Is This

Gandalffan01, _wolfXbane_ and happychristmas2006 like this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi guys Wink I'm Stuart but you can call me Stu. I'm 17, and I'm a real paranormal investigator who is doing a research, so I'm looking for witnesses of ghosts and also friends Laughing SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

I like dogs, horror movies (especially the ones based on real life events, like Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw), and blink-182. I hate trolls, liars, and people who say that Slenderman and his proxies aren't real (they ARE real, there's proof dating back to medieval times).
That's all... Cool

xxDarknessAngelxx and Gandalffan01 like this post

Back to top Go down
xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx

xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:58 pm

HAIIII (≧▽≦)/ I AM WAVEFORM THA ALIENGELIC BEING...I AM 15 AND WAS SENT ON A QUESTRESULTING IN FINDING THIS FORUM...MY PRESCENSE A MESSAGE FROM THE STARZ!!! IT IS WONDERFUL 2 BE HERE >//W//<. I LIKE RAVE MUZIC, GLITTER AND NEONZ, AND THE POP STAR I JUST DISCOVEREDS, HATSUNE MIKU!!! I HOPE WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN 2GETHER:3!! HEEHEE

happychristmas2006 likes this post

Back to top Go down
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:40 am

hai ฅ/ᐠ. ̫ .ᐟ\ฅ
i am mew but you can call me ,, , , , ,,, , mew !! ₍^ >ヮ<^₎ i am 400000000000000 years old and my mom was a cat and i lsot her when i was young and i am on an e pic quest to find her maybe you can help ? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
i liek adventure and cats (liek my mom) and i am actually part cat part angel (my dad was an a angel) but don't tell anyoen. i hope to be your friend !! ( ˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵ )

happychristmas2006 likes this post

Back to top Go down
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 12:48 pm

Uhh Heeyy o_o! my name is yugiohisawesome because of course well i love yugioh.. but you can call me yugi for short. im 16 and..i love funny things and science! i love hanging out with my friends and reading novels (some of them are kinda intense so no little kids should be reading them or anything,like my little brother his name is michael.) and i really love cool characters like megaman and predaplant from yugioh. I am  very mature for my age so i dont like many childish things..like movies for kids. but i am very nice and im good at making friends! if anyone here wants to be friends you simply can ask me! I have lots of pets but i love things like fish, lizards, turtles, frogs, toads, bugs.., yep im not scared of bugs at all! I also love magic tricks and  yes like i said science..Oops was i really talking that whole time??!! EEEK embarrassing but yes it is very nice to meet you all!
~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."

INTRODUCTION D4stcbw-6bd8e092-9237-4e99-b387-43702dd46880.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY5Yzk4NGRlLWNiY2UtNGQyNC1hNmY1LTAxMTU3N2UzYzZjMFwvZDRzdGNidy02YmQ4ZTA5Mi05MjM3LTRlOTktYjM4Ny00MzcwMmRkNDY4ODAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

xxDarknessAngelxx and PARANORMAL_STU12 like this post

Back to top Go down
serenity sparkler.

serenity sparkler.

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 10:05 pm

my name.... well. you will surely discover soon enough.... but for now you may refer to me as serenity..... i am a sixteen year old anomaly, no specific gender....... refer to me with the pronouns of they and theirs.... i am in tenth grade... i am an artist, actor, and singer........ but i am not famous, not yet..... my talents are yet to be seen by the world..... i will see you very soon..... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cadengodzilla9

Cadengodzilla9

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Cadengodzill9   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 9:05 pm

Hello I Am Caden Godzilla I Am Very Excited To Be On Tihs Forum Because I Have Not Had My Own Computer Until This Year Because I Got One From My Grandparents. That Being Said I Will Try To Be Respectful And Obey All Rules But I Can Be A Little Confused Sometimws Because I Dont Know Everything. I Love Characters From Godzilla And I Collect Figures Of Characters Form Godzilla And I Have Seen Most Of The Movies Such As: The Old One, And The Other Ones, Godzilla Versus Megalon. I Hacve Seen Ultraman But He Is Not Cool Like Godzilla, He Is Only Big Like Godzilla Is But Other Than That They Are Different.
I Am A Boy And I Am Only 11

INTRODUCTION Untitl10

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@gojicritic5595
Slax

Slax

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:15 pm

Hi im Slax. You can call me Slax. I love to talk about things on the internet and find things about people and facts. Heres some stuff

favorite Smile foods: bread, mayonnaise, pasta

favorite Surprised words: inquiry, bloodlust, zinger, gobble, money

my quest is to Like a Star @ heaven meet new people on the world wide web Like a Star @ heaven and also bake a delicous pie

Back to top Go down
peopleselbow

peopleselbow

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 8:23 pm

I'm glad there's a forum for people who get banned all the time. Thin-skinned idiots keep reporting me for being "toxic" and "annoying" but they just don't like that I tell the truth. I'm Steve and I think John Cena is a HACK. You guys are gonna learn.

Slax likes this post

Back to top Go down
GrandWitchAulora161

GrandWitchAulora161

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 11:24 pm

Hello, to any humans reading.

I am the Grand Witch Aulora. I am 5000 years old but currently living in the body of a 11 year old because an evil wizard sealed me in this body and stole my strength and now I have to go to school, to regain my power.  160 is my rank as a Grand Witch but GrandWitchAulora160 was already taken so I had to settle for 161. But 160 is my true ranking so don't forget it! Smile  As a rank 160 Grand Witch of course I have great knowledge of the magic world but I can't tell you about it because human minds can't understand magic otherwise they will get cursed and die IMMEDEATELY! You have been warned.................. of course I know the cure to bring a dead person back to life but I don't feel like doing it. So don't ask.

So Yes I am a real witch and can do actual magic......Also by the way my favorite demons are Mammon and Lucifer we are actually best friends... but they don't like humans very much. Sooooooo yeah... don't mess with me. Very Happy

Here is what I look like. I made this image using magic.
INTRODUCTION Image10

xxDarknessAngelxx, Gandalffan01, YugiohIsAwesome and Slax like this post

Back to top Go down
TheFreakyCreeper

TheFreakyCreeper

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: THE FREAKY CREEPER   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:31 pm

I;M THE FREAKY CREEPER, AND I AM GOING TO SCARE YOU! I LOVE
SCARY THINGS SUCH AS GHOULS AND GOBLINS, PUMPKINS AND WITHCES, SCARECROWS AND DEMONS! I HAVE SEEN EVERY SCARY FILM AND IMAGE AND NOW I HAVE GAINED THE POWER TO SCARE!
I AM IN MIDDLESCHOOL!

INTRODUCTION 15781210
- THE FREAKY CREEPER
Back to top Go down
heartshapedpie345

heartshapedpie345

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:55 am

hiiii ≽^•⩊•^≼ sorry for the late introduction...i haven´t had the time to introduce myself cause my parents doesn´t let me use the puter in school time...but now i´m free!!! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

my name is lobo....i am a 13 old boy that likes listening to music, watching tv shows and petting his cat...

i hope i can make friends to play videogames and talk about cartoons!!0"૮₍ •⤙•˶

i look like this

INTRODUCTION Caddc79b5c694939a53e98f020846d2d
INTRODUCTION 12c835b9743afef0ba75fa455eb35213INTRODUCTION D7beed9fdbeda5702a34066cb7286083

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: IMPORTANT THINGS-
Jump to: