HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

playing at school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

playing at school Empty
PostSubject: playing at school   playing at school Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 11:11 pm

Does anyone still brig any toys or devices to play games to school? i brought my ds today to school and i was playing with some of my friends and it was really awesome. my teacher (science) mr. connall was telling me about some really cool old games he played on the original Nintendo systems, and it was a really good day because we went to the park after school and i saw animals like: centipedes, beetles, squirrels (so lame!), lizards like geckos, and some others..so yeah it was really great! I think tomorrow i will use some money from my grandma and buy pokemon colosseum!
~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."

PARANORMAL_STU12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

playing at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing at school   playing at school Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:21 pm

reall y awesome yugi i bring in my psp to class sometimes and its super fun but my teacher mrs lynn HATES IT because video games are violent apparently like sorry i am busy GAMING to care i think its really cool that ur teacher was nice and saw all those animals i hope u get pokemon colosseum whos ur favorite pokemon mine is absol because she is such a badass and she understands everything

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
Cadengodzilla9

Cadengodzilla9

playing at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing at school   playing at school Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:47 pm

Hello I Am Caden Godzilla I AM a Big Fan Of Many Godzilla Characters Like: Rodan And Others But Sometimes Yes I bring Godzilla Toys Of Mine To school That Is Very Interesting That You Bring Games TO School. Maybe I will Try This. Most;y I Bring My Favorite Toys To Keep Me Company With Imaginery Adventures In Class.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@gojicritic5595
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

playing at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing at school   playing at school Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:49 pm

I used to have a Game Boy, but my dad made me give it away to my cousin, because I am too old for it Evil or Very Mad and I have a Playstation. But if I could, I would definietly play with you guys! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

playing at school Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing at school   playing at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing at school
Page 1 of 1