HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:35 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad this school has got me P.O.'d for the last frikkin time...... grrrrr.... my math teacher Mr. S says that i need to work on my fractrions.
and.
GET
THIS.
he told me to take off my spiked bracelets because i scartched the desk.
NOT my fault.... cyclops
he plays cool emo bands like lincoln park and bauhaus when we do worksheetss (SO BORING otherwise) so i guess he is kinda spared from my wrath.
but still bounce he doesint get it.
next time he tells me off i hope he noteces how my eyes go purple when i get mad... and that it means my evil is buildidndg......

but on to the ADVICES NEEDED portion: how can i get back at him. i dont wanna to use my wolf powers becase i want to keep them a secret and hes not all bad i GUESS. for a math techer lol! Goku O_Othsi forum rules

xxDarknessAngelxx and missheadintheclouds like this post

Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:37 pm

_wolfXbane_ wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad this school has got me P.O.'d for the last frikkin time...... grrrrr.... my math teacher Mr. S says that i need to work on my fractrions.
and.
GET
THIS.
he told me to take off my spiked bracelets because i scartched the desk.
NOT my fault.... cyclops
he plays cool emo bands like lincoln park and bauhaus when we do worksheetss (SO BORING otherwise) so i guess he is kinda spared from my wrath.
but still bounce he doesint get it.
next time he tells me off i hope he noteces how my eyes go purple when i get mad... and that it means my evil is buildidndg......

but on to the ADVICES NEEDED portion: how can i get back at him. i dont wanna to use my wolf powers becase i want to keep them a secret and hes not all bad i GUESS. for a math techer lol! Goku O_Othsi forum rules

Coal for christmas

_wolfXbane_ likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:38 pm

u are so friggin cool wolfy
ur teacher will be sent angel visions by me OKAY? they will not be terrible
MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjxzwxMlXXNEIaCz-P9InU5jmtEO0_CNHhzw&usqp=CAU

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

Location : in a hole in the ground, Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:40 pm

Hello, I often am frusterated for my school, and teachers (They are mad at me when I read in class) but oftewn I am when you try to take revenge, Sometimes it can bite you in the back, So stay safe

I dont know those bands, I think it is awesome that you listen to music, Well I just listen on the radio when it is on but well Often I can take it or leave it,

_wolfXbane_ and happychristmas2006 like this post

Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:42 pm

missheadintheclouds wrote:
Hello, I often am frusterated for my school, and teachers (They are mad at me when I read in class) but oftewn I am when you try to take revenge, Sometimes it can bite you in the back, So stay safe

I dont know those bands, I think  it is awesome that you listen to music, Well I just listen on the radio when it is on but well Often I can take it or leave it,

Oh my clause you should listen to one of my favoritey songs if you like music it is called last christmas by wham it's got that sweet christmas romance
Back to top Go down
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

Location : in a hole in the ground, Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:44 pm

Oh my clause you should listen to one of my favoritey songs if you like music it is called last christmas by wham it's got that sweet christmas romance wrote:

Hello, I will listening to this when I can, Well like anybody when it is the holidays and the holoday carols come on, Yes they are quiet enjoyable Razz
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:56 pm

happychristmas2006 wrote:
Coal for christmas
OMG.. that would be a total mind$*@*#$% for him i bet... adults dont usualy get anything for christmas and what if he gets something but coal? it would be like santa santa is telling him of too. that would be Sycological tortures... soooo evil and devious Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i like that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:
u are so friggin cool wolfy
ur teacher will be sent angel visions by me OKAY? they will not be terrible
U CAN DO THAT?? thats so cool.. my powers are just Eyes glow and change colour with mood,
claws grow big and sharp
ears get longer
teeth (fangs) get longer
tail gets longer
powerful attacks
scary growls
talk to with animals
control my dogs attacks
and... well i cant spoil evertyhing Laughing Wink tongue but ya . ill let yuo know if he says anything about visions..... sometimes he talks about his life and lets us miss 5 minutes of the biegning of class which is AWSEOM so if he getsa a vision maybe i can do less math too heheh Twisted Evil

missheadintheclouds wrote:
Well I just listen on the radio when it is on but well Often I can take it or leave it,
MUSIC = LIFE . i toally recommend emo and scary bands like green day and evanesance (sp?). i listen to the radio sometimes but only rock and stations that are underground becausde pop music is soo boring somtimes cyclops well its can be catchy but i need soemthing as an outlet for my darkness. or else.... Twisted Evil
sometimes i lisen to songs from THE BEST GAME EVERRRR kingdom hearts ii (2) and leave my ps2 on mbut the menu screen is burned into my tv a little:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad grrr
theres a site you can download musics from but BE CAREFUL!!!!!1!!Bcause sometimes people are emisarys of darkness and they put other things in music like one time i donwloaded my FAV song right now aka running in 90s and someone put a reallyyyyy scary virus on it that made the computer sooo slow and had so many things pop up and my sister got so mad but watever. so dont do that ok but ya music is soooo cool i have kind of a connection to it. when i grow up i want to make music that lets eivl people rock out  cheers ....

missheadintheclouds likes this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:16 am

OMG that is so unfair wolfxbane, I totally understand, all of my teachers are so mean for no reason, especially my history teacher, who says I'm making things up (I'M NOT!!!). They hate geniuses Sad But I'm writing because I also love Linkin Park, it's so awesome, my older brother gifted me Minutes to Midnight for my birthday because he's basically the coolest Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED   MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY %&@%!& SCHOOL. ADVICES NEEDED
Page 1 of 1