HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE Silmarillion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

Location : in a hole in the ground, Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:39 pm

Hello, today I am excited becayse The library has gotten a book I am eager to digest, it is an book in my favorite book series, by ,my favorite author

This picture I did not take it and the cover is different but this is the book, I do not know who took this picture

THE Silmarillion  Clp02610

I have not read it yet because I cant read it, I have to work on a project first, but I am looking forward to it

-

xxDarknessAngelxx, Gandalffan01 and _wolfXbane_ like this post

Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:12 pm

A fellow Tolkien connisuoure I see....! I am quite the enjoyer as well.... I am a Gandalf "fan". I enjoy his wisdom and adventures....... THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10THE Silmarillion  Z10

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:14 pm

Good heavens!!! It appears an evil spirit has cursed my orb...!

Back to top Go down
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

Location : in a hole in the ground, Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:16 pm

A fellow Tolkien connisuoure I see....! I am quite the enjoyer as well.... I am a Gandalf "fan". I enjoy his wisdom and adventures....... THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10THE Silmarillion Z10 wrote:

Hello Yes I lovee the Lord of gehe The Rings and it Is my favorite Book series, I read the Hobbit, I read the Fellowship of the Rings, I read the To Towers, I read the Return of the King, My favorite is the Hobbit, but I love every
Back to top Go down
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:20 pm

Hello, I forgot to mention, Yes I love 'Gandalf' I love his story Especially when he and Pippin adventure to Minas Tirith

Gandalffan01 likes this post

Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:22 pm

looks pretty cool.. ive never heard of the silmaralion but i loved the giant spider in the movie of lord of the rings Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . does it have any cool monsters in it. i love being in the libary, its the one place you can get some piece and quiet for once.. heh.and the librarian at my school said shes will try to finf volumes 3 and 4 of naruto for me. cheers

Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:28 pm

missheadintheclouds wrote:
Hello, I forgot to mention, Yes I love 'Gandalf' I love his story Especially when he and Pippin adventure to Minas Tirith

Yes yes...... I recall that story quite fondly....!

missheadintheclouds likes this post

Back to top Go down
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:29 pm

looks pretty cool.. ive never heard of the silmaralion but i loved the giant spider in the movie of lord of the rings Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . does it have any cool monsters in it. i love being in the libary, its the one place you can get some piece and quiet for once.. heh.and the librarian at my school said shes will try to finf volumes 3 and 4 of naruto for me. cheers wrote:

Hello, Yes the giant spider his name is Shelob, reading the scenes sent a chills down my spine, to be honest I am scared of spiders small spiders when I see them in 'real life', though I have stopped stepping or stomping on them, It is rude and it hurts my heart

There are many cool monsters in The Lord of the Rings, quite frightening are the Nazgul (I cannot type the name properly, if you Search online you can find the proper spelling), Yes the library is one of my favorite places when I was younger I was not allowed, to take out more than four books a week but I read more than that, my parents talked to the librarian and now I can take out more, though now I am busy with many projects and homework, Sometimes I find school just isnt what its cracked up to be,

What is Naruto?
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:40 pm

SO AWEESOME.. im kinda a twisted guy so i love spiders and i kinda can command them Shocked i always pick sdiders up when i see them inside and i take them outside because i dont want them to get hurt intisde. theyre fellow warriors of darkness afterall  Twisted Evil
those nazgul guys sound so cool.. maybe i should give this series a try king lots of realmies(my new nickname for forum users) seemt o like this tolkin guy... storys with fighting are the best.Wink
speaking of, NATRUTO IS AWESOME!!!!! it basically is about this ninja guy who is trying to be the best of them and theres sooo miuch fighting. its kind of like lord of the rings but its a comic. im still early on but everyone says im bsaically like kakashi and sasuke irl. sooooooo yaaaa. Twisted Evil  i hope your libararin lets you take out more books so you can experience the awesomenez.. of NARUTO!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
missheadintheclouds

missheadintheclouds

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:10 am

SO AWEESOME.. im kinda a twisted guy so i love spiders and i kinda can command them Shocked i always pick sdiders up when i see them inside and i take them outside because i dont want them to get hurt intisde. theyre fellow warriors of darkness afterall Twisted Evil those nazgul guys sound so cool.. maybe i should give this series a try king lots of realmies(my new nickname for forum users) seemt o like this tolkin guy... storys with fighting are the best.Wink speaking of, NATRUTO IS AWESOME!!!!! it basically is about this ninja guy who is trying to be the best of them and theres sooo miuch fighting. its kind of like lord of the rings but its a comic. im still early on but everyone says im bsaically like kakashi and sasuke irl. sooooooo yaaaa. Twisted Evil i hope your libararin lets you take out more books so you can experience the awesomenez.. of NARUTO!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy wrote:

Hello, Wow that is imressive to pick up a spider with your bare hands well and especially to speak to them and command them, Sauron the dark one can also command many creatures, I dont compare you to him though well he is quiet wicked just an evil force, But sometimes I think it isw ok to be a little darkness, But you have to be careful So anyway I can see you are made of 'tough stuff'

I looked it up and I see that Naruto is a comicd book, I dont read thouse often just because I read them very fast (lots of pictures) I wish I could draw, But I think I will go and see if they have it at my library and read it, If it is like how you say I think I will like it a lot and I can tell you my favorite characters (My favorite Characters in Lord of The Rings are Frodo, Bilbo, Gandalf, Merry, Pipping, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, TOm Bombadil, Eowyn, Faramir, Smeagol but not Gollum, Thorin, Fili, Kili, Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Dori, Nori, Ori, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, and of course the Ents,)

Well if you like this books I think you would like Lord of The Rings too, the Hobbit is the first one and ti is my favorite so if you see it you can 'check it out' and let me know what you think, I am so happy people in this forum like my favorite books they make me so happy, so thank you cheers

_wolfXbane_ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE Silmarillion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Silmarillion    THE Silmarillion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Silmarillion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: STUFF YOU LIKE-
Jump to: