HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone, help me with my math homework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandWitchAulora161

GrandWitchAulora161

Can someone, help me with my math homework Empty
PostSubject: Can someone, help me with my math homework   Can someone, help me with my math homework Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:08 am

Hello. So, I've received some homework from my school and because witches learn magic instead of math I never learnt it. Can anyone tell me what is 456x800? Thanks.

Basketball

YugiohIsAwesome likes this post

Back to top Go down
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Can someone, help me with my math homework   Can someone, help me with my math homework Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:10 pm

GrandWitchAulora161 wrote:
Hello. So, I've received some homework from my school and because witches learn magic instead of math I never learnt it. Can anyone tell me what is 456x800? Thanks.

Basketball

The answer is 364800 but...i have to ask.....how do you go to magic school?!?! I have been begging my mom and dad to move me out of stupid normal middle school and into a magic school for motnhs and they dont BELIEVE ME that magic EXISTS! Soo i am asking, how do you become a real wizard/witch/warlock and attend magic school? I want to go somewhere to master my skills and I am tired of mrs. Jensen's class.

~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."

GrandWitchAulora161 likes this post

Back to top Go down
GrandWitchAulora161

GrandWitchAulora161

PostSubject: Re: Can someone, help me with my math homework   Can someone, help me with my math homework Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 2:09 pm

YugiohIsAwesome wrote:
GrandWitchAulora161 wrote:

Basketball

The answer is 364800 but...i have to ask.....how do you go to magic school?!?! I have been begging my mom and dad to move me out of stupid normal middle school and into a magic school for motnhs and they dont BELIEVE ME that magic EXISTS! Soo i am asking, how do you become a real wizard/witch/warlock and attend magic school? I want to go somewhere to master my skills and I am tired of mrs. Jensen's class.

~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."

Hello Yugi. Right now I'm only going to human school and not magic school (I have graduated magic school already i am 5000) because a wizard sealed me in this body and is forcing me to attend 'middle' school  because he was jealous of my power. But anyways if you really want to become a sorcerer you have to believe really hard in your power... yes really... you have to focus really hard and concentrate all of your magic. Believe it or not even normal humans can do magic because everyone has mana inside of them but not everyone knows its there because stupid adults think magic is fake. BUT IT IS REAL!  Evil or Very Mad

If you concentrate on your power hard enough (you can do this by closing your eyes hard and focusing on the colors) (you have to do this for 1 hour everyday ) eventually the magic world will notice your aura and contact you to join the magic realm. I BELIEVE IN YOU!@ you can do it.

Thank you for the maths answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone, help me with my math homework   Can someone, help me with my math homework Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone, help me with my math homework
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: SCHOOL-
Jump to: