HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hang out roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:52 pm

*yugi the dark artist sits on a large stone beneath an ancient tree and begins to sketch while practicing his magic*

~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."
Back to top Go down
peopleselbow

peopleselbow

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 8:35 pm

The Rock comes in and smacks the book out of Yugi The Dark Artist's hands. "Your hair makes you look like a jabroni. What are you doing in your nerd book?"
Back to top Go down
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 3:58 pm

peopleselbow wrote:
The Rock comes in and smacks the book out of Yugi The Dark Artist's hands. "Your hair makes you look like a jabroni. What are you doing in your nerd book?"

*Yugi looks frustrated before momentarily calming himself remembering the teachings of Ancient wisdom* I'm drawing my surroundings....nature is beautiufl. Arent you supposed to be wrestling or something mr. johnson?... *Yugi looks confused and is no longer practicing his magic due to the disturbance*
OOC (it means out of character): Arent you a little bit old to be on this forum......my dad is 34 and he doesnt use forums. (end OOC)

~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
peopleselbow

peopleselbow

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 11:14 pm

The Rock also knows the teachings of the ancient wisdom and knows them better than Yugi, and is thus better at being calm. "'Shouldn't I be wrestling?' Well, unless you want to challenge me... The Rock sensed magic and needed to see what little man was messing with powers beyond his comprehension."

OOC: Well, have you considered your Dad is lame and sucks? You should sign him up, I'll show him who's boss.
Back to top Go down
Cadengodzilla9

Cadengodzilla9

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:06 pm

hang out roleplay Images10
*Gigan Attack*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@gojicritic5595
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 6:00 pm

Why is Rock Johnson using your account?.. Also, why are you describing your hypothetical actions with *? What does this mean? I'm so confused silent
Back to top Go down
peopleselbow

peopleselbow

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 8:07 pm

PARANORMAL_STU12 wrote:
Why is Rock Johnson using your account?.. Also, why are you describing your hypothetical actions with *? What does this mean? I'm so confused silent

The Rock descends upon angelic wings in a burst of light. "Jigsaw can't be here. He died in the Gigan Attack like the rest of us." Angel The Rock puts the small puppet into a Figure-4 Leglock, which cannot be broken out of ever.

OOC: Ugh, I'm not explaining roleplay to some dweeb... I came here to escape posers like this user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hang out roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: hang out roleplay   hang out roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hang out roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: ROLEPLAY-
Jump to: