HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Job and Slenderman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

My New Job and Slenderman Empty
PostSubject: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:55 pm

Hi guys, sorry for not being active, I got a new job at KFC! It was actually a part of my investigation, my older brother told me that he heard that this KFC is haunted, so I should go undercover and apply there, but it turns out that helping out in the kitchen is actually really fun. I also get to bring leftovers if I close my shift, which my brother enjoys Laughing Didn't see any ghosts, but I will keep looking!
In other news, what has happened!? affraid Is everyone safe? I wasn't here for the Slenderman attack, but I hope it was neutralized!

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 1:17 am

Greetings everyone, my brother Stuart asked me to write an "update" in this thread. Unfortunately, our father got into an argument with him over his grades, and banned him from using our computer until Christmas. "He is safe, just very mad". Very unfortunate, but c'est la vie. It sure seems lovely here, but I think I'm too old for a forum where people discuss grimdark stories and school, I graduated 6 years ago, give or take. Take care. - M.

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 5:35 pm

thank u m im sorry that stu got taken away by your devious father i hope he can come back soon or i will have to send your father to the darkness realm

PARANORMAL_STU12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
serenity sparkler.

serenity sparkler.

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 11:13 pm

hi you are nice.......

PARANORMAL_STU12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:11 am

I'm back you guys! I asked my brother to not go into details, and yet he did Mad Whatever! I was working after Christmas, but now I'm back. I want to share my discoveries later... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:14 am

xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:
thank u m im sorry that stu got taken away by your devious father i hope he can come back soon or i will have to send your father to the darkness realm

Our father is absolutely devious! Evil or Very Mad At least I got 2 video games for Christmas, and new headphones from my mom! M got money for Christmas and ordered himself something on Ebay. Neutral I hope it's not another David Lynch No Wish my dad was in shadow realm for real, Atem would certainly find his behavior very unjust. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:15 am

serenity sparkler. wrote:
hi you are nice.......
I think you are nice too! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Job and Slenderman   My New Job and Slenderman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Job and Slenderman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: GENERAL-
Jump to: