HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspiring Gandalf Quote

Go down 
+3
serenity sparkler.
xxDarknessAngelxx
Gandalffan01
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

Inspiring Gandalf Quote Empty
PostSubject: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 12:13 am

Inspiring Gandalf Quote Picsar13
Inspiring Gandalf Quote Picsar12
Inspiring Gandalf Quote Picsar11
Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 12:16 am

BY MORDOR'S FIRE....!!!! WHAT HAS HAPPELNED....!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:17 pm

GANDALF...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???? THIS IS REALLY SCARY
Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
serenity sparkler.

serenity sparkler.

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 1:45 pm

oh dear ..... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 2:12 pm

Tsk... Classic ZALGO corruption... BE CAREFUL, GANDALF! affraid

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 6:29 pm

ohmygod zalgo is going to KILL gandalf

PARANORMAL_STU12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:45 pm

xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:

I sure hope it wont! Maybe the presence of Slenderman will cancel it out... I need to look for more information. pale
Back to top Go down
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:41 pm

PARANORMAL_STU12 wrote:
xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:

I sure hope it wont! Maybe the presence of Slenderman will cancel it out... I need to look for more information. pale

Im no an expert but i know quite a bit about magic & mythical cretures and well..slenderman is real i think. My cousin anthony is 19 and one time he told me he saw slenderman in the forest and then he dissappeared, but anthony did find some pages after on the trees...i havent talked to anthony in a few months and i hope he is ok. i think gandalfs magic would be sronger than the influence of any creepy pasta characters.

~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."

Last edited by YugiohIsAwesome on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Cadengodzilla9

Cadengodzilla9

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:45 pm

YugiohIsAwesome wrote:
PARANORMAL_STU12 wrote:
xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:

Im no an expert but i know quite a bit about magic & mythical cretures and well..slenderman is real i think. My cousin anthony is 19 and one time he told me he saw slenderman in the forest and then he dissappeared, but anthony did find some pages after on the trees...i havent talked to anthony in a few months and i hope he is ok. i think gandalfs magic would be sronger than the influence of any creepy pasta characters.

Slender Man Or Other Creepypastas Are Clearly Not Real I Mean What The Heck How Would Thye Exist In A Forest In A Mansion And We Would Not See Them? Theres Big Woods Behind My House And I Have Never Seen Any Slenderman Characters Only Things Like Bsquirrels And Others. This Post Gets A Godzilla Dislike

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@gojicritic5595
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:47 pm

My magic is far too powerful for any evil spirit to conquer...! Show yourself foe!!! Coward.. !
Back to top Go down
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:50 pm

Inspiring Gandalf Quote Images10

I think he looks like this

~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."
Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:56 pm

Cadengodzilla9 wrote:
YugiohIsAwesome wrote:
PARANORMAL_STU12 wrote:
xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:

Slender Man Or Other Creepypastas Are Clearly Not Real I Mean What The Heck How Would Thye Exist In A Forest In A Mansion And We Would Not See Them? Theres Big Woods Behind My House And I Have Never Seen Any Slenderman Characters Only Things Like Bsquirrels And Others. This Post Gets A Godzilla Dislike
There are many invisible magical forces in this world friend... You must simply choose to open your eyes to them.. And they will reveal themselvesInspiring Gandalf Quote Picsar14
Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:57 pm

hes handsome Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GrandWitchAulora161

GrandWitchAulora161

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 6:29 pm

Cadengodzilla9 wrote:
YugiohIsAwesome wrote:
PARANORMAL_STU12 wrote:
xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:

Nope they are definitely real your world must be really small if you think that only the things you can see exist. And if you can't see them that just means that your too much of a normal human to be able to see them because they only reveal themselves to PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THEM. Go away hater.
Inspiring Gandalf Quote Screen10

Gandalffan01 likes this post

Back to top Go down
serenity sparkler.

serenity sparkler.

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 9:14 pm

did anyone else hear that....
Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 2:30 am

hear what
Back to top Go down
serenity sparkler.

serenity sparkler.

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 3:55 pm

loud soiund!...... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspiring Gandalf Quote   Inspiring Gandalf Quote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspiring Gandalf Quote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: GENERAL-
Jump to: