HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STUPID BROTHER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YugiohIsAwesome

YugiohIsAwesome

STUPID BROTHER Empty
PostSubject: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 10:58 pm

Ugh!!hh!!! Crap I am so mad right now and im going to tell you all why:my stupid brother MICHAEL, who is seven, got on the computer and, let me tell you this: He was spamming my favorite and the coolest yugioh forum Darkest Cards owned by my friend Kade and got my account BANNED because they thought i was a troll! And now i have to explain that it was my foolish annoying brother who logged into my account and made all these stupid annoying posts and ARGGHHH IM SO MAD!!!!!
Im now watching some anime to calm down.. my dad is going to take me to the magic store downtown tomorrow when he gets off of work at 6pm so i am at least excited about this and maybe it will make up for things. And i told him that he should tell michael to not use the computer but he said and my mom also said that its okay for him to use the computer because he has learning games on there and stuff.
Well anyways thank you for listening. maybe itll be okay..just if i ever start posting really annyoing immature stuff its probably michael.
~ Yugi, The Dark Artist
"Sometimes The End Of One Adventure Is Just The Beginning Of Another."
Back to top Go down

STUPID BROTHER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: GENERAL-
Jump to: