HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

(^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Empty
PostSubject: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 12:51 pm

Wuz da deal with dogs , ,, , ?

i saw 1 eat trash and i do not udnerstan d y people leik them? dey stink bad,,,,
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ

PARANORMAL_STU12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:20 pm

Well let me tell you something cool dogs might smell bad a bit but in the North Pole the cats and kitties have to stay inside or stand on their little tails to keep warm so they can't do all the big strong work they mostly do hunting that's what the dogs do the dogs pull the sleds and they bring the kitties drinks when they're done hunting or even help them down out of trees so even though they are a little bit smelly they're friends to me and you

mizzmewz3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:40 pm

happychristmas2006 wrote:
Well let me tell you something cool dogs might smell bad a bit but in the North Pole the cats and kitties have to stay inside or stand on their little tails to keep warm so they can't do all the big strong work they mostly do hunting that's what the dogs do the dogs pull the sleds and they bring the kitties drinks when they're done hunting or even help them down out of trees so even though they are a little bit smelly they're friends to me and you

(^._.^)
may b in th north poll but . . .. ... where I come from dey r VERY mean . .....
dos cats woldnt survive a day n my lore..... (=xェx=)
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:19 pm

I understand you... Dogs are my favorite creatures ever, especially my best friend Davie the dog (his full name is David Lynch but I hate it, my older brother is behind Davie's name)! Davie is so playful and friendly, everyone falls inlove with him the moment they see him I love you I love you Although I admit, dogs do smell gross... And they eat trash if there's no one to stop them... I had to stay with my aunt for a month, and when I came back home I couldn't BELIEVE how bad Davie smelled Laughing You get used to the smell eventually!
I like cats but I always feel afraid of harming them, they are so small... I wanted to go for a walk with my aunt's cat, but she said her cat never leaves the house, which made me surprised Shocked

All in all, I think dogs are gross but they are very cute and fun to play with! You just need to wash their paws and muzzles every evening or two! At least that's how it always was with Davie tongue
Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 10:09 pm

what type of dog is davie

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:55 pm

xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:
what type of dog is davie

Davie is a little wiener dog! Or dachshund if we're being serious. He's a little baby sausage
(^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Screen10

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 1:53 am

Grrrr (eyes glow red).... your messing with forces you dont uderstand Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ... dogs are wolves and so powerful and i could summon 100000 wolf demons Twisted Evil (hackles go up) i have no quarrul with cats but dogs... (smirks) Twisted Evil thatrs where true power lies
Back to top Go down
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 2:02 am

_wolfXbane_ wrote:
Grrrr (eyes glow red).... your messing with forces you dont uderstand Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ... dogs are wolves and so powerful and i could summon 100000 wolf demons Twisted Evil (hackles go up) i have no quarrul with cats but dogs... (smirks) Twisted Evil thatrs where true power lies
/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ ╦̵̵̿╤─
nya...... watsh ur back, pal......... charges up her rainbow lazor gun just to show off i am SOOO strong and powurful an hav defeated 200000 wolf demonz n my SLEEP...
heh..... lez just say dere's mor to me than meets th eye.....
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 2:06 am

heh.... id like to see you try, cat... i dont need weapons when i have these Twisted Evil (claws grow and aura turns scary) i can call my warriors of darkness on you (AKA WOLVES cyclops )at any time... ive held off bcaause i dont want to go through the trouble but.... (power gets stronger by the second)
Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 10:08 pm

i love you davie

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??   (^._.^)ノ   dogs ? ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(^._.^)ノ dogs ? ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: GENERAL-