HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AWESOME blue da ba dee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx

xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx

AWESOME blue da ba dee Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME blue da ba dee   AWESOME blue da ba dee Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:33 pm

this iz  Like a Star @ heaven SO AWESOME Like a Star @ heaven  i want 2 make music videos just liek this (╥﹏╥) i tried to use windows movie maker but i dont know how 2 save video right 2 upload on the webz!!! i also got a weird pop up virus that wouldnt let me use tha computer when i downloaded clips that my dad had 2 take care of it said it was the government and that i had done ILLEGAL things it was so crepy. if any1 haz any suggestions plz do tell me (THE VIDEO HAZ FLASHING AND COLORS PLZ BE CAREFUL!! <3)

PARANORMAL_STU12 and mizzmewz3 like this post

Back to top Go down
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME blue da ba dee   AWESOME blue da ba dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 3:03 am

can u do nyan cat /ᐠ. .ᐟ\
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME blue da ba dee   AWESOME blue da ba dee Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:09 pm

OMG I love this song! Can you do Aliens Exist by Blink-182? It's my favorite song. You can add L from Death Note if you want... NO LIGHT YAOI PLEASE! I support gays, I just don't like Light Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME blue da ba dee   AWESOME blue da ba dee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWESOME blue da ba dee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: STUFF YOU LIKE-
Jump to: