HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slendermran sightings

Go down 
+3
xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx
xxDarknessAngelxx
PARANORMAL_STU12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

Slendermran sightings Empty
PostSubject: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:03 am

I need you all to WITNESS Slenderman... It is fascinating that he can teleport to Russia... affraid Have any of you seen him in real life? Please tell me if you did, it's vital. NO TROLLS! I've already wasted too much of my time on them Evil or Very Mad
P.S. If you saw anyone else, you should also tell me here. I'm gathering information to make a documentary. I've beenn kicked out from forums before for starting too many topics related to someone specific (like Bloody Mary, Jeff the Killer and the Cursing Gnome), so I don't want to bother anyone here silent
Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:19 pm

you will NEVER bother anyone here what you are doing is so so so important and i cant believe this........i have never seen slenderman in real life but like ive ddone the bloody mary challenge...and the lights flickered and i got so so so so so so scared and i ran out of the bathroom and i got so so scared i forgot to use my powers

i cant believe slenderman went to russia by the way thats crazy...do you think slenderman is kind? ive read stories where he is kind? but some where he isnt? what do you think ?

PARANORMAL_STU12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx

xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:58 pm

THIS IZ SO SCARRY.....GREAT FIND!!! I HAVE GONE SEARCHING FOR HIM B4 BUT MY FRIENDZ GOT 2 SCAR3D OF ALL THE STORIES I TOLD AND I DON'T WANNA GO ALONE (〃>_<;〃)

Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:27 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid WHAT THE HECK!!!!! (>_> *cough cough*ahem...)
this video is so scary i will show it to my sister Twisted Evil

iam a creature of darkness and shadows but i dont think ive met sleder man on my missions yet... (flicks ears)
umm my friend jeremy in school says he saw him once though and he was scary as $%@#% cyclops but ya i havant seen slender man but i havant been to russia either so i think if i went there i might see him but maybe not becase my friend jeremy said he saw him in town but anywya if i see him ill let you know cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

SLEDER MAN JUMP SCARE!!!!⎛⎝(•ⱅ•)⎠⎞ just kidding Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Gandalffan01

Gandalffan01

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:33 pm

GREAT GODS OF OLDE...!!! What kind of realm could such a creature spawn of...!? In our own our world no less...? I banish thee..! Begone foul demon...!!!

Back to top Go down
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:43 am

aaaa !!!!!

Back to top Go down
mizzmewz3

mizzmewz3

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:44 am

sry dat scared me (。>﹏<)

_wolfXbane_ and PARANORMAL_STU12 like this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:55 pm

xxDarknessAngelxx wrote:
you will NEVER bother anyone here what you are doing is so so so important and i cant believe this........i have never seen slenderman in real life but like ive ddone the bloody mary challenge...and the lights flickered and i got so so so so so so scared and i ran out of the bathroom and i got so so scared i forgot to use my powers

i cant believe slenderman went to russia by the way thats crazy...do you think slenderman is kind? ive read stories where he is kind? but some where he isnt? what do you think ?

Thank you, Angel... Not a lot of people appreciate my work... Sad But this is crazy... Bloody Mary, my arch nemesis... I tried to summon her several times, but the only time something happened was my older brother scaring me! That guy... I was LOL'ing so hard after! But I digress... What you told me is so important, Bloody Mary curse... Evil or Very Mad

As for mr. Slendermann... He is an ancient deity, with my research I think my opinion could change at any moment. He's very powerful and is hurting people, but not everything in the world is only positive or negative... After things you told me about mr. Jeff the Killer I researched his more kind side... I wish I could play basketball with him Basketball like this smiley face. I don't condone his actions but maybe our friendship could help him in his redemption. I also know he knows other paranormal creatures, like Ben Drowned, I wish I could ask him about his friends more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:57 pm

xX_INTERGALACTICANG3L_Xx wrote:
THIS IZ SO SCARRY.....GREAT FIND!!! I HAVE GONE SEARCHING FOR HIM B4 BUT MY FRIENDZ GOT 2 SCAR3D OF ALL THE STORIES I TOLD  AND I DON'T WANNA GO ALONE (〃>_<;〃)

I understand... Thank you for helping me anyway... NEVER go searching for him alone... Slnderman is too powerful. Be careful... affraid
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:02 pm

_wolfXbane_ wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid WHAT THE HECK!!!!! (>_> *cough cough*ahem...)
this video is so scary i will show it to my sister Twisted Evil

iam a creature of darkness and shadows but i dont think ive met sleder man on my missions yet... (flicks ears)
umm my friend jeremy in school says he saw him once though and he was scary as $%@#% cyclops but ya i havant seen slender man but i havant been to russia either so i think if i went there i might see him but maybe not becase my friend jeremy said he saw him in town but anywya if i see him ill let you know cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

SLEDER MAN JUMP SCARE!!!!⎛⎝(•ⱅ•)⎠⎞ just kidding Twisted Evil

Show it to your sister, maybe she knosw something about Slrnderman...

Thank you, Wolfxbane, I wish I could ask you more about your identity as a creature of darkness and shadows, but I don't want to be intrusive. And can you please ask Jeremy more, how tall was Slendetman, did he do anything to him, how long has Slwnderman was there, etc. Sl3nderman is known to be able to teleport at ease, so no surprise, there's no point of finding his location, he will appear somewhere else. Mad Mad Mad

HAHAHA I LOL'ed so hard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:03 pm

Gandalffan01 wrote:
GREAT GODS OF OLDE...!!! What kind of realm could such a creature spawn of...!? In our own our world no less...? I banish thee..! Begone foul demon...!!!

Oh my god, mr. GANDALF? Shocked pale affraid Thank you... Your effort is very appreciated...

Gandalffan01 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:04 pm

mizzmewz3 wrote:
sry dat scared me (。>﹏<)

It's okay, it is very scary indeed... That's why I'm here, to help everyone avoid the curses! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slender-Man

Slender-Man

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 3:36 am

HACKING IN PROGRESS

i AM RIGHT HERE
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Slender-Man wrote:
HACKING IN PROGRESS

i AM RIGHT HERE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO affraid affraid affraid SLENDERMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!! BEGONE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:39 pm

Slender-Man wrote:
HACKING IN PROGRESS

i AM RIGHT HERE

WAIT, don't go. Can I ask you some questions. 1. How are you writing if your Slenderman powers are acting like radiation and therefore don't let you use any electronics. 2. How did you find me and everyone here!!!
Back to top Go down
PARANORMAL_STU12

PARANORMAL_STU12

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 5:57 pm

Guys, can you unban SLenderman? He never answered my queastions scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendermran sightings   Slendermran sightings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slendermran sightings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: STUFF YOU LIKE-
Jump to: