HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My wolfhound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

My wolfhound Empty
PostSubject: My wolfhound   My wolfhound Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 3:03 am

my dog is so cool Twisted Evil  we can understand eac other and we talk all the time. this is a pic i took when we were on a evil walk. hes the only one thats seen my true form and he comes when called

My wolfhound SMbPTwT

hes a shih tzu x wolf cross but the wolf is a russessive gene so he just looks mostly shi tzu but hes a wolfdog (name for wolf dog mixes) tongue
his name was going to be Darkflame but my mom named him archie instead Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Exclamation  but thats ok its a cool name stull and he still has powers. Razz  hes sarcastac and cool but still funny and best friends. one time some1 was mean to me in scool and he showed up and they gots sooo scared

i have wolf powers so we understand each other and one time we were on a walk and this guy cyclops Well this is real but he is actually from a secret organization (Like organization 13 from kingdom heatrs ii (2) if youve played that but this is different) and he was going to attack me bacause thats my enemys and i was in tthere secret lab and got there secrets and me and archie defeated him together with our powers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dose anyone have any pets here i know about xXDarknessAngelXxs hamdster lady which is so awsome i wanted a hamster fora pet too but i dont have aspace on my desk and my mom said i cant until i get a B in math bounce

xxDarknessAngelxx and Gandalffan01 like this post

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

My wolfhound Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wolfhound   My wolfhound Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 12:54 pm

why does it say gettyimages
Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

My wolfhound Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wolfhound   My wolfhound Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 2:01 am

his nicknane What a Face

xxDarknessAngelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

My wolfhound Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wolfhound   My wolfhound Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:19 pm

oh is that spongebob the face
Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My wolfhound Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wolfhound   My wolfhound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wolfhound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: STUFF YOU LIKE-
Jump to: