HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:16 pm

It was a beautiful christmas morning in the North Pole (every day is christmas in the north pole and then on december 25th it is extra christmas they are celebrating the christmas spirit and my birthday) and Holly Clause was walking around and making sure everyone was doing their christmas job she checked on the elves and they were creating the toys then she checked on the reindeers they were neighing sweetly and then she went to check on her father (santa clause) and he was as jolly as ever mrs clause has been replaced by my mom Heidi who in actuality is better than mrs clause santa clause divorced her because of other reasons okay so I was done Holly was done checking out the christmas jobs she turned towards a dark ominous figure standing at the giant spiral pole in the center of christmas town
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 11:02 pm

OK my caracter:
looks like my pfp but like sora in night mare before crhsitmas but christmas like in kingdom hearts ii (2) also Wolf ears
powers: strong

(standing at the town) tch..... christmas agin.. i have to give it all. (puts up decorations) (sweeps)

(looks at holly) hi (nods at her after sesning her strength level which is high form christmas)

(looks at the omanous figure)What the ..... thats aesome... but... what am i remembering (yells)AHHHH (powers activate)... (eyes glow) grr.. i bet thats no friend... (hackles go up)
Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 11:06 pm

Holly looks at you and her Christmas power begins to come off her in a red and white glowing much like a peppermint because that's the color of one of my auras and I stand in front of you sort of protectively but i am aware of your strength so I nod back "I think this guy is bad news too... he's sor t of just standing there but we'll have to monitor him take this gingerbread phone okay we can keep in contact this way"
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 2:45 am

(nods at your aura )(takes the gingerbread phone) (registers number) (changes background color to red and blakck) THis guy is gonna feel sorry he ever messd with us....!!GRAAAAAA (i transform into my rage mode) (my eyes glow0) "ELEMENTAL PUNCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 1:11 pm

Holly stands back and let's your do your thing because let's be honest a wolf is quite at home in the North Pole so I turn away because although I think this should be dealt with I can't stand to see violence but suddenly the ominous figure holds his hands up and yells "Stop just wait a second it's me jack frost" and then he revealed himself to be jack frost so jack frost is my uncle he's not really strong but he has a kind face
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 3:31 pm

affraid Z0MG.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

(composes myself) (ears flat again) Ahem .. (lets my shadow demon forme recede a loittle bit but still is battle ready).. grrr.... holly... do you know what this guy is doing here... (im still battle rady but im not going to be mean bcauze holly knows him)
Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 4:24 pm

"Yes in fact this is my uncle jack frost long ago in the holiday kingdom there were several fiefdoms the first and most brilliant was christmas town that is where we are now and the rulers of christmas town was my dad and his brother jack frost they ruled the town equally but one day jack frost grew jealous of santa's immense christmas power you see he tried to create and endless winter for the world so it would be christmas every day even in nevada where i used to live but my father stopped him and sealed his crown in the center of christmas town and now he's sort of just a regular guy with a gambling problem but uncle jack what are you doing here" holly turned to him and looked very angry "you almost scared my friend wolf" jack turns and looked directly at wolf and raised an eyebrow and then smirked a little "heh...you must be from halloween town i can tell as your auro is red and black my name is jack and i came here to tell you i won't be so powerless for long"
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:45 am

(looks at holly) Well you really are powerful(smirk) santa clos and jack frost. do you know the tooth fairy to heh  (just a little humor Razz ) but (turns back too jack frost).. what do you mean your power will come back soon Evil or Very Mad .. i thout the crown was sealed away for good. the big boss(santa) did it himself afterall and you know how poweful he is.. even more poweful than me(growls and raises hackles again) grrr... you better not threten christmas... (looks a little sad) i dont want it endless winter to come back. not after what happened Mad .........(is mysterous) (looks back at holly again) what should we do... if needed i will get this guy with my shadow bite wolf attack Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:16 pm

"If I told you anymore I'd have to destroy you" Jack put a hand over his face and one eye was showing and it was blowing bright blue and he had a dark menacing look on his face "And no I'm not bringing back an endless winter Im doing something even better you see Santa and I made a little wager and he said that if I can reclaim my crown I'll rule christmas forever" and then Holly yelled suddenly and stumbled back she was so confused how could her father (Santa Clause) have done that that was the one thing that he could never do if he didn't run christmas then surely it would be destroyed "Wolf we have to go to Santa we need to see if this is true we have to convince him to stop because I think Jack is up to his no good deeds" she whispered to Wolf
Back to top Go down
_wolfXbane_

_wolfXbane_

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 3:43 pm

(chukles) heh.. id like to see you try to defeat me Twisted Evil .... its funny to see that you think you could ever beat the big boss mr clause, frost.. you have no idea what youre up againt Evil or Very Mad .(growls at him) (looks at holly) lets go see your dad. the mr calause i know would always have a plan (smirks) (turns into big wolf form) you can ride on my back so we can go fast to him bacause i can reach speeds of 50-60 kmh (wolf fact i learned in my insyclopedia)
Back to top Go down
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 12:53 pm

"Well that's true but did you know that I have the power of rudolph's unending strength, if I touch your nose while we're running you will also be able to fly...." Holly looks off very coolly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Town  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Town    Christmas Town  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Town
Page 1 of 1