HEAVEN'S REALM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN'S REALM

SEARCHING FOR PARADISE? SOMEWHERE TO TALK FREELY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INTERESTS? NOT WANTING TO BE CONFINED TO ONE INTEREST PER FORUM? WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

music the song angels enjoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxDarknessAngelxx
Admin
xxDarknessAngelxx

music the song angels enjoy Empty
PostSubject: music the song angels enjoy   music the song angels enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:12 pm

i like this song alot i think it speaks to the soul and it really says to me as a person...i think its beautiful and its something alot people should listen to it....i think the anime girl on the cover of this song adds alott to it alot and says so much and talks about the spirit look at how angry this girl looks...she is awake and she is alive she is showing her true darkness and her spriit as an angel she is A TRUE ANGEL...a fighter...i am just like her....please listen to this song it means so much to me

this is a song for angels
Back to top Go down
https://heavensrealm.forumotion.com
happychristmas2006

happychristmas2006

music the song angels enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: music the song angels enjoy   music the song angels enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:20 pm

well i like this song you'll
have to check it out
it's called last christmas by wham okay
Back to top Go down

music the song angels enjoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEAVEN'S REALM :: STUFF YOU LIKE-
Jump to: